Lawn Mowing Service
Great Greens specializes in lawn care and lawn management for residential and commercial clients in the west suburbs of Chicago like Naperville, Plainfield, Aurora, Oswego, and surrounding towns. Our lawn care company provides much more than just mowing. In fact, we are known in the area to be one of the best lawn care provides offering a full range of turf maintenance. One of the main reasons behind a green, thick, and healthy lawn resides in regular and proper mowing techniques.
We deliver reliable, on-time lawn cutting services for our customers to help keep your lawn weed and disease-free. Our turf experts and lawn care technicians are experts in the most common lawn problems in the Chicagoland area.
What’s Included with lawn mowing?
All of your property limits, front, sides, and back are included with our services. We mow between 3 to 3 ½ inches (suggested). If you prefer a different height please let us know. Our mower decks are adjustable.
- Our regular mowing service includes cutting the lawn
- Trimming all areas inaccessible to mowing equipment with a string trimmer
- Walkways and entryways will be blown free of debris
We try to provide the best and most affordable lawn mowing services, keep in mind that we don’t collect grass clippings unless requested. Bagging the grass clippings takes more time, and we also incur in dumping fees. We may offer this service for a small fee if available. Please contact our office and let us know. Clippings contain 75% water, do not cause thatch and are a good natural source of fertilizer.
Also, we don’t provide lawn edging with steel blades to keep your concrete areas free of damage.
What’s the mowing schedule?
We mow lawns on a weekly basis. Our mowing crews work Monday – Friday and depending on weather, sometimes Saturday.
Benefits of hiring us for your lawn cutting needs
- We cut the lawn regularly allowing us to not remove more than 1/3 of the leaf blade per mowing
- Blades are sharpened regularly to provide optimum and a clean cut
- Mowing directions are switched with each mowing to avoid lawn ruts
- We use professional mowing equipment with floating decks which prevents lawn scalping
- We show the same day, around the same time each week unless extreme rain or weather conditions
- Peace of mind – We are a fully licensed and insured lawn care service provider
- Lawn striping is promoted to provide the visuals of a golf field
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Overgrown grass takes more time to mow/trim and blow and equals extra cost, therefore, extra charges. If your lawn is overgrown you will be charged extra fees ranging between 1.5 to 2.5 times the weekly rate for the initial mowing.
Please read our full-service policies.
Mowing Service Area